- SANJU SHOP is an online shop service based in United Kingdom that is owned by the Sanju Group Launched in 2016, it is made up of small businesses in China and other locations, such as Singapore,Russia and others countries that offer products to international online buyers. It is the most visited e-commerce website in Russia and was one of the most popular website in Brazil.
Our aim was to use all digital marketing channels to:
1- establish a dominant position in the online space and position Sanju Shop as the go-to supplier for the building industry.
2- sell to the DIY market, whilst still appealing to the trade industry.
3- drive strong year-on-year growth of website traffic & revenue
Maintaining online growth in a saturated market
It is essential for Sanju Shop to achieve its ambitious growth targets. In order to ensure these goals are exceeded, we regularly conduct extensive research to identify and understand new and existing target audience sectors.
We spend time analysing the search behaviours of these audiences to get a better understanding of their needs and motivations.
Paid and organic search have always been core channels to ensure the website has strong visibility for all relevant search traffic. We needed to find new ways to achieve growth. Our PPC campaigns were already tactically structured and fully optimised so Splashee Media Marketing introduced creative thinking and precise implementation to increase the overall ROAS of the account while successfully increasing the market share of a new key product.
We focused on the following:
- Optimising shopping campaigns on Google and Bing Ads – Specifically, for the new products which were a core focus for the client.
- General CRO – Overall, we wanted to increase the conversion rate on the site in order to improve sales in a market with strong competition from national brands.
- Mobile ad delivery improvements – We wanted to reach customers when they needed the products most. This also linked with improving the CRO of the mobile site.
- Linking PPC with content marketing – We wanted to take advantage of the work our agency’s content team did on the client’s site and monetise it by using statistical insights and activity from the PPC campaigns.
- Audience and remarketing targeting optimisation – We wanted to better use the data we had to more effectively remarket and increase sales from our audience lists.
Finally Get the Result
YOY the biddable media accounts saw an ROAS increase of:
- 29% from 2016-2017 on Google
Use of data-driven attribution has given us better insights to work from, including a:
- 21% conversion rate from our audience lists. This is 32% above the account average of 5.04%
Improved Blog Page Performance
- 39% YOY increase in blog Page Value due to using the paid search statistical insights
Overall Shopping Campaigns
Despite an overall YOY increase in Shopping campaign competition of 44%, our work on conversion rate optimisation and audience optimisation helped deliver:
- 39% YOY increase in conversion rate
- 57% increase in ROAS